Government Fertilizer Companies List 2021 | Chemical and Fertilizer Minister of India 2021 | List of Fertilizer Companies in India PDF | Agriculture Fertilizer Company List
Fertilizer Industry is growing at a fast pace by introducing innovative products and by employing most modern technologies. India acts as the 3rd largest exporter and manufacture of nitrogenous fertilizer in the world. The industry thus acts as supplier of essential nutrients for the health growth of ago plants.
Government is striving to develop fertilizer products through eco friendly and pollution controlled methods. The Fertilizer Associationof India (FAI), act as a representative body of fertilizer manufactures of the country. They are concerned with the manufacturing, marketing and distribution aspects of Fertilizer and Insecticides belonging to public private sector or co operative sector.
Government Fertilizer Companies List
The Department of Fertilizers administer the following public enterprises namely.
- FCI Aravali Gypsum & Minerals India Limited (FAGMIL).
- Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL).
- The Fertilizer Corporation of India Limited (FCIL).
- Project & Development India Limited (PDIL).
- Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Limited (HFCL).
- Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF).
- National Fertilizers Limited (NFL).
- The Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT).
- Madras Fertilizers Limited.
There exist two fertilizer companies in the cooperative sector.
- Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Ltd.
- Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited.
As India is an agrarian economy the existence of Fertilizer and Insecticide firms in public sector is really helpful for the economic growth of the nation. The promotion of the sector is essential for increasing the GDP of the country.
For more details visit Government of India Department of Fertilizers website https://fert.nic.in/index.php/