Haryana Roadways Bus Fare List: The Office of the Director General State Transport is responsible for providing well-coordinated, economical, safe and efficient transportation services to the public. Haryana Roadways has a fleet of about 4250 buses being operated by 24 depots and 17 sub-depots. Haryana Roadways bus fare is declared by the state transport authority of Haryana state. Haryana Roadways Bus Fare List is given below.
Haryana Roadways Bus Fare Structure
No. 22/76/2003-2T(I),- In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (i) of sub-section (I) of section 67 of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 (Act 59 of 1988), and in suppression of Haryana Government, Transport Department, notification No. 22/76/2003-2T(I), dated the 13th December, 2012, the Governor of Haryana hereby issues to the State Transport Authority of Haryana.
- To create and improve infrastructure for modern Bus Terminals
- To introduce computerized transport management systems
- To provide bus connectivity between rural and urban areas at reasonable cost
- To generate revenue
Haryana Roadways Bus Fare 2023
Haryana Roadways Bus Fare for different type of buses is given below in the table.
|Type of Service||Gross fare (Paise per Passenger per K.M.)||Freight for personal luggage|
|1.||All metaled roads in plains.||75.00||Half of the fare per Kilometer per 40 Kilogram|
|2.||Deluxe Buses||100.00||Half of the fare per Kilometer per 40 Kilogram|
|3.||Air-Conditioned Deluxe Buses||112.50||Half of the fare per Kilometer per 40 Kilogram|
|4.||Intrastate Luxury Air-Conditioned Buses.||131.25||Half of the fare per Kilometer per 40 Kilogram|
|5.||Luxury Air Conditioned Buses||187.50||Half of the fare per Kilometer per 40 Kilogram|
Haryana Roadways Bus Fare Explanation in detail
- In case of Haryana Gaurav Buses being operated by Haryana Roadways, upto 50 KM - Rs. 5/-, 51 to 100 KMs - Rs. 10/-, 101 to 150 KMs - Rs. 15/- & 151 KMs and above Rs. 20/- shall be charged extra per ticket over and above the ordinary fare:-
- Fare calculated (after including passenger tax) for different stages of routes is rounded off to the next higher rupee.
- The minimum chargeable fare (after including passenger tax) is five rupees.
- The fraction below half a kilometer is ignored.
|(a)||upto 50 kilometers||Rs. 5/-|
|(b)||50 to 100 Kilometers||Rs. 10/-|
|(c)||101 to 150 kilometers||Rs. 15/-|
|(d)||151 kilometers and above||Rs. 20/-|
Haryana Roadways Fare List for City bus Service
The fare for additional kilometer is calculated as whole in the next rupee.An additional amount of Rs. 2/- per passenger is charged on account of Toll Tax, wherever applicable.The fare is inclusive of Passenger tax. Haryana Roadways Fare List for City bus Service is given below in the table
|Distance||Ordinary Buses||A.C. bus|
|up to 5 kms||Rs. 5/-||Rs. 10/-|
|6 to 10 kms||Rs. 10/-||Rs. 20/-|
|11 to 15 kms||Rs. 15/-||Rs. 30/-|
|16 to 20 kms||Rs. 20/-||Rs. 40/-|
|21 to 25 kms||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 50/-|
|26 to 30 kms||Rs. 30/-||Rs. 60/-|
|Above 30 kms||75 paise per additional Km||150 paise per additional Km|
Instructions regarding Haryana Roadways Bus Passes to the General Public :
- Computerized bus passes with hologram on them are issued. Passes of different duration have different colours, with the expiry date mentioned on the top. The pass has a photograph of the applicant. The names of both the stations between which the pass is valid and the duration of the pass is specified on the pass
- All the above mentioned information is asked from the applicant in an application form which is given free of cost. (Click here to download application form). The applicant can deposit the dully filled application form in the office of General Manager, Haryana Roadways in whose jurisdiction either the starting point or the destination point falls, on any working day between 10.00 A.M and 3.00 P.M. Along with the application form, the applicant is required to deposit the amount chargeable for the specific bus pass at the following rates:- A. For one month pass 40 single fares B. For Three month pass 110 single fares C. For Six month pass 200 single fares. The fare is charged on the date of issue or date of renewal of the bus pass as the case may be. An additional amount of Rs.15/- is charged as cost of card and the processing fee. (The cost of card which includes the paper, lamination, application form is Rs.10/- and Rs. 5/- is processing fee). The processing fee of Rs.5/- is not charged if the renewal is got made within 3 days after expiry of the pass.
- The pass may be got issued from any point in Haryana to any destination within Haryana, including Delhi & Chandigarh. However, the minimum charges shall not be less than 10 Kms single side.
- The passes are valid only in Standard Buses and Haryana Uday Buses (CNG Standard Buses).
Haryana Roadways Bus Pass Form PDF
Download Haryana Roadways Bus Pass Form PDF from below link.
Toll Charges included in Haryana Roadways Bus Fare
Haryana Roadways Bus Fare, Toll Road User Charges are recovered from the passengers traveling in buses of Haryana Roadways as under
|Distance traveled by a passenger on road||Toll Charges|
|1-15 kms||Rs. 1.00|
|16-25 kms||Rs. 2.00|
|26-30 kms||Rs. 3.00|
|31-50 kms||Rs. 4.00|
|51-70 kms||Rs. 5.00|
|71-90 kms||Rs. 6.00|
|91-110 kms||Rs. 7.00|
|111-130 kms||Rs. 8.00|
|131-150 kms||Rs. 9.00|
|151-170 kms||Rs. 10.00|
|171 & above kms||Rs. 11.00|
For any queries regarding any issue in Super Luxury/Volvo/Ordinary bus services & Haryana Roadways Bus Fare please contact inquiry offices of Haryana Roadways:
Chandigarh: 0172-2704014, Delhi: 011-23861262, Gurugram: 0124-2320222
Email ID: [email protected]
Read : Haryana Roadways GM District wise List 2022