Jagananna Amma Vodi List: Amma Vodi Scheme was launched by Andhra Pradesh sate chief minister. Under Amma Vodi Pathakam, the government will assist the mothers of the school going children by providing incentives to them. Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme applies to all women irrespective of caste, creed and religion.
The Amma Vodi scheme has launched in order to reduce the dropout ratio in schools. Under this scheme, Rs 15000 per annum is deposited into the bank account of mothers who send their children to school. Through this scheme, poverty won’t come in the way of education. Every woman of the state will get the opportunity to educate their children. The second phase of Amma Vodi scheme has been launched and under this scheme, Rs 15000 has been credited into the bank account of the mothers who send their children to school. AP Jagananna Amma Vodi List of eligibility is given below.
Jagananna Amma Vodi List 2023-24
The state Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced a flagship programme "AMMA VODI" as a part of Navaratnalu" for providing financial assistance to each mother or recognized guardian in the absence of mother, who is below poverty line household, irrespective of caste, creed, religion and region to enable her to educate her child / children from class I to XII in all recognized Government, Private Aided and Private Unaided schools in the state.
Amma Vodi Scheme Guidelines PDF
There are following guidelines for Amma Vodi Scheme has be released by the AP Government.
- From 9th Dec. 2020 to 25th Dec. 2020 the preliminary actions at the moment level on the Amma Vodi Scheme will take place.
- All the school principal are required to register and update the details od students from 10th Dec. 2020 to 20th Dec. 2020.
- The list of all the eligible mothers / guardians whose children are enrolled in info / knowledge land portal will be reviewed and this list is going to be released on 15th Dec. 2020. This list is going to be reviewed according to 6th level criteria.
- All the students whose details are updated before 15th Dec. 2020 will be provided to APCFSS on 15th Dec. 2020.
- The list of eligible mothers / caregivers will be updated on 19th December 2020 and list will be reviewed according to the 6 level criteria.
- All those details which are advertised on Amma Vodi portal between 20 Dec. 2020 to 24 Dec. 2020 is to be displayed on the school notice board and notice board of gram / ward secretariat.
- If there are any mistakes in Aadhar Number, Bank Account Number and IFSC code then principals are required to correct these errors.
- The list which is released on 16th Dec. 2020 to 20 Dec.2020 will be compiled and a final list with the correction of objections will be posted on the portal by 26 Dec. 2020.
- The ward / gram Sabha will approve the final list on 27th Dec. 2020 and 28th Dec. 2020.
- By 29th Dec. 2020, the final list must be submitted online by the village/ ward educational welfare assistant.
- The list should be handed over by the headmaster to the district educational officer through zonal education officer by 30 Dec. 2020.
- The list should be submitted to the district collector by the district education officer by 30 Dec. 2020.
Download Amma Vodi Scheme Guidelines in PDF format from below link
Jagananna Amma Vodi List of Beneficiary 2023
There are some easy steps to check Jagananna Amma Vodi list of beneficiary.
Step 1 : Visit the official official website https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/ or .
Step 2 : At home page click on "Search Child Details for Ammavodi 2023-24.
Step 3 : Click on your district then search child details for Amma Vodi Scheme will open as shown below or direct link
Step 4 : Select Student studying school district, select type of ID (Child Id, Child Aadhar Card, Mother Aadhar Card), enter mother/ guardian Aadhaar number and click on "Get Details" Option.
Step 5 : The details of the beneficiary will appear on the screen, take print out for future reference.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Eligible List 2023
Jagananna Amma Vodi Eligible List 2023 is given below.
- Children studying in only government schools of Andhra Pradesh state are eligible for the scheme.
- The students and their mothers who are applying for Amma Vodi. Scheme should have resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The guardian of the child should also be belong to the same family.
- The child family should be below the poverty line.
- The minimum attendance of the child should be 75% in school.
- The family of child should have a white ration card.
- The government and private school both type school student can eligible for the Amma Vodi scheme.
- Children of all caste and religion are eligible for the AP Amma Vodi Yojana.
Amma Vodi Eligible List 2023 PDF
Download AP Jaganna Amma Vodi Eligible list 2023 from below link
Amma Vodi Eligibility List 2022 PDF
Check Online AP Jaganna Ama Vodi Payment Status with Aadhar Card 2023
Complete process to check online Jaganna Ama Vodi status with aadhar card is given below step by step.
Step 1 : Visit Jagananna Amma Vodi official website .
Step 2 : At home page go to latest new section and click on "Amma Vodi Payment Status".
Step 3 : Payment status page will open.
Step 4 : Enter the Mobile number and Aadhar number to check payment status of jagananna amma vodi list 2023
Overview of Amma Vodi Scheme AP
|Scheme Name||Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of school-going children (BPL families)|
|Launched Date||10th June 2019|
Amma Vodi Helpline
For any query or help contact at
4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
Phone Number : 9705655349, 9705454869
Email : [email protected]
Check :- Amma Vodi Eligibility List 2022 PDF
8 thoughts on “Jagananna Amma Vodi List 2023-24”
MY AADHAR 496024782798
i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE STATUS OF MY SON'S AMMAVODI
the website & phone no. is not responding, why you should not update ?
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE STATUS OF MY SON'S AMMAVODI MY AADHAR NO.7447 6550 0113 SK.RESHMA BEGUM
Amma Vodi Statues for school HM not respanding and Grama Sachivalayam and Volunters not respanding
AMMAVODI LOGIN OPEN COLLEGE 2022
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW STATUS OF MY SON అమ్మ ఒడి STATUS
Check my ADHAR NO 970148806518
my name is sudheer. I have two daughters names ragavarshini &praneetha studying in ap mpp model school ,chin taparthy.I have no lands &four wheeler.volunteer examined four times .but now she is saying that Iam having 10aceres land,sowe are not elligible for ammavodi scheme.this is too much,
Check my Aadhar number 395083516482