Jagananna Amma Vodi List: Amma Vodi scheme was launched by Andhra Pradesh state chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Under Amma Vodi Pathakam, the government will assist the mothers of the school going children by providing incentives to them. Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme applies to all women irrespective of caste, creed and religion. The government of Andhra Pradesh will provide a financial assistance of ₹15,000 rupees directly to bank account of student's mother to encourage parents to send their children to schools. Jagananna Amma Vodi list is prepared by AP government after examination of eligibility criteria by volunteer at village or ward secretariats level. There are some eligibility criteria for Amma Vodi schemes which include minimum 75% attendance and this scheme is only for poor students studying in government and private schools from 1st to 12th class.
Amma Vodi scheme has been launched in order to reduce the dropout ratio in schools and to encourage parents to send their children to schools. Under this scheme, Rs 15000 per annum will be deposited in the bank account of student's mothers who send their children to school. The main purpose of this scheme is that poverty would not come in the way of education of students belonging to poor families. The second phase of Amma Vodi scheme has been launched and under this scheme ₹15000 has been credited to mother's bank account of beneficiaries who send their children to school.
Jagananna Amma Vodi List 2023-24
State Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced a flagship programme "AMMA VODI" as a part of Navaratnalu" for providing financial assistance to each mother or recognized guardian (in the absence of mother) who is below poverty line household, irrespective of caste, creed, religion and region to enable her to educate her children from class I to XII in all recognized government, private aided and private unaided schools in Andhra Pradesh state.
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of school going children (BPL families)|
|Incentive or Benefits||₹15000/-|
|Amma Vodi Beneficiary||Mother of student studying in govt or private school from class 1st to 12th|
|Amma Vodi eligible list 2023-24||Amma Vodi Eligible List 2023 PDF|
Amma Vodi Scheme Guidelines PDF
There are following guidelines for Amma Vodi scheme has be released by the AP Government.
- From 9th Dec. 2022 to 25th Dec. 2022 the preliminary actions at the moment level on the Amma Vodi Scheme will take place.
- All the school principal are required to register and update the details of students from 10th Dec. 2022 to 20th Dec. 2022
- The list of all the eligible mothers or guardians whose children are enrolled in info or knowledge land portal will be reviewed and this list is going to be released on 15th Dec. 2022. This list is going to be reviewed according to 6th level criteria.
- All the students whose details are updated before 15th Dec. 2022 will be provided to APCFSS on 15th Dec. 2022.
- The list of eligible mothers / caregivers will be updated on 19th December 2022 and list will be reviewed according to the 6 level criteria.
- All those details which are advertised on Amma Vodi portal between 20 Dec. 2022 to 24 Dec. 2022 is to be displayed on the school notice board and notice board of gram / ward secretariat.
- If there are any mistakes in Aadhar Number, Bank Account Number and IFSC code then principals are required to correct these errors.
- The list which is released on 16th Dec. 2022 to 20 Dec.2022 will be compiled and a final list with the correction of objections will be posted on the portal by 26 Dec. 2022.
- The ward / gram Sabha will approve the final list on 27th Dec. 2022 and 28th Dec. 2022
- By 29th Dec. 2020, the final list must be submitted online by the village/ ward educational welfare assistant.
- The list should be handed over by the headmaster to the district educational officer through zonal education officer by 30 Dec. 2022.
- The list should be submitted to the district collector by the district education officer by 30 Dec. 2022.
Jagananna Amma Vodi List of Beneficiary 2023
There are some easy steps to check Jagananna Amma Vodi list of beneficiary.
Step 1 : First visit the official official website https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
Step 2 : At home page click on "Search Child Details for Ammavodi 2023-24.
Step 3 : Click on your district then search child details for Amma Vodi scheme will open as shown below or direct link
Step 4 : Select student studying school district, select type of ID (Child Id, Child Aadhar Card, Mother Aadhar Card), enter mother/ guardian Aadhaar number and click on "Get Details" Option.
Step 5 : The details of the beneficiary will appear on the screen, take print out for future reference.
Check Online AP Jagananna Ama Vodi Payment Status with Aadhar Card 2023
The complete process to check online Jagananna Ama Vodi status with Aadhar card is given below step by step.
Step 1 : Visit Jagananna Amma Vodi official website at https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in.
Step 2 : At home page go to latest new section and click on "Amma Vodi Payment Status".
Step 3 : Amma Vodi payment status page will open. Here you can check your payment status details of your account.
Step 4 : Enter the Mobile number and Aadhar number to check payment status of Jagananna Amma Vodi list 2023
Jagananna Amma Vodi Eligible List 2023
The students of all caste and religion who are studying in government, private aided, private unaided and residential schools of Andhra Pradesh are eligible for the AP Amma Vodi Yojana. You can check your name in Jagananna Amma Vodi list at village or ward secretariats and can also apply for changes in documents. Jagananna Amma Vodi eligible list 2023 is given below.
- Minimum 75% attendance in school is mandatory to be eligible for Amma Vodi scheme.
- The children who are studying in government school or private schools of Andhra Pradesh state are eligible for the scheme.
- The student who is applying for Amma Vodi scheme and his mother or parents should be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The guardian of the child should also be belong to the same family.
- Orphan and street children who are studying through voluntary organizations are also included in Amma Vodi scheme.
- Families having less than 1000 Sq feet of land in municipalities and families belong to BPL list are eligible.
- The family with income less than ₹10,000 per month in rural areas and ₹12000 per month in urban areas.
Amma Vodi Eligible List 2023 PDF
Download AP Jagananna Amma Vodi eligible list 2023 PDF file from below link
Amma Vodi Eligibility List 2022 PDF
Helpline for Jagananna Amma Vodi List
For any query or help contact at 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456, Phone Number : 9705655349, 9705454869 Email : [email protected]
AP YSR Government Schemes List 2023 PDF
8 thoughts on “Jagananna Amma Vodi List 2023-24”
MY AADHAR 496024782798
i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE STATUS OF MY SON'S AMMAVODI
the website & phone no. is not responding, why you should not update ?
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE STATUS OF MY SON'S AMMAVODI MY AADHAR NO.7447 6550 0113 SK.RESHMA BEGUM
Amma Vodi Statues for school HM not respanding and Grama Sachivalayam and Volunters not respanding
AMMAVODI LOGIN OPEN COLLEGE 2022
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW STATUS OF MY SON అమ్మ ఒడి STATUS
Check my ADHAR NO 970148806518
my name is sudheer. I have two daughters names ragavarshini &praneetha studying in ap mpp model school ,chin taparthy.I have no lands &four wheeler.volunteer examined four times .but now she is saying that Iam having 10aceres land,sowe are not elligible for ammavodi scheme.this is too much,
Check my Aadhar number 395083516482