Kalia Yojana New List 2021 | kalia.odisha.gov.in 2021 List | Odisha | Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List 2021 | Kalia Yojana Online List | Kalia.co.in New List | Odisha Kalia Yojana 3rd and 4th List PDF | Kalia Scheme Odisha Name List | Kalia Yojana Reject List | Ineligible Kalia Yojana List 2021 | Kalia Yojana List Puri
Kalia Yojana has been launched by Odisha government for farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture labourers. Through this scheme various kinds of monetary benefits are provided to the beneficiaries so that the income of the farmers can be increased and many farmers have availed the benefit of this scheme.
Odisha Kalia Yojana New List 2021
Odisha state government has released the Kalia Yojana New List 2021 under Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Scheme. Odisha Kalia Yojana beneficiaries list for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th phase is online available at kalia.odisha.gov.in.
How to Download Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List 2021 PDF
The complete procedure to check Kalia Yojana New List PDF online is given below.
Step : 1 Visit Kalia Odisha Government official website https://kalia.odisha.gov.in/.
Step : 2 At home page click on the “Beneficiary List” link in the header (main menu) of the website or direct link https://kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in/Beneficiarylist.aspx.
Step : 3 Select your “District“, “Block / ULB”, “Gram Panchayat (G.P)” and click on “View” button.
Step : 4 PDF beneficiaries list of selected gram panchayat will open then click on download small and marginal farmers or download landless agricultural labourers to download Kalia scheme beneficiary list
Ineligibility List of Kalia Yojana 2021
The following beneficiaries can not apply for Kalia Yojana
- Medium / Large Farmers.
- Non resident of Odisha.
- If a beneficiary or his/her spouse is a government employee.
- If beneficiary or his/her spouse is a pension holder.
- Those beneficiaries who are professional registered with professional bodies.
- Those beneficiaries who are present / former central minister / state minister / MP / MLA / Mayor / Zila Parishad.
- Income taxpayer.
Odisha Kaila Yojana Eligibility List
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the Odisha state.
- The applicant must be belong to the marginal or small farmers categogy.
- The applicant must belong to the BPL family.
- Any farmer who falls under the tax payment structure will not eligible for Kalia Yojana.
- The applicant must have a working bank account.
For more detail visit official website https://kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in/guidelines.html
Read : Food Odisha Token List