Grama One is envisaged to be single point assistance center for all citizen centric activities at village level which include G2C services, Banking services, RTI queries etc. It was announced by the Hon'ble Chief Minister of Karnataka in the budget for FY20-21. Grama One centers will be operational from 8 AM to 8 PM on all seven days of the week.
Grama One is an-initiative by Government of Karnataka which is envisaged to provide various Government, banking and other key services at village level in order to facilitate the life of citizens. The official website for Karnataka Grama One Registration is https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Gramaone/index.html
Karnataka Grama One Services List 2023
Grama One Services List in Karnataka is given below.
- Seva Sindhu services – All 750+ services of Seva Sindhu can be availed via Grama One centers
- Sakala services
- RTI services
- CMRF services
- Micro Banking services – Banking services like small time deposits, withdrawals, balance enquiry, Aadhar update etc will be available through Grama One centres
How to Track Status of Service Availed through Grama One Centres
You will get an SMS updates on the registered mobile number at each step of application process. Once application is closed by the department, you can go to the Grama One centre to collect the output certificate.
List of Grama One Centers in Karnataka
Complete process to check Karnataka Grama One Centers list is given below step by step.
- Step 1 : Visit Grama One Government of Karnataka Official website https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Gramaone/center.html.
- Step 2 : At home page, click on "Centers" tab.
- Step 3 : Direct link https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Gramaone/center.html
- Step 4 : List of Grama One Centers in Karnataka will open as shown below.
For details of Grama One Services List visit official website https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Gramaone/index.html