LBS Centre for Science and Technology has released the Kerala LBS rank list 2023 and merit list for admission 2023-24 in BSc nursing and paramedical courses. All the candidates who have applied for admission in BSc Nursing and paramedical course at LBS Centre for Science and Technology Kerala, now can check Paramedical and Nursing result 2023 and selection list or LBS rank list at official website lbscentre.kerala.gov.in. The two rank lists will be published for BSC nursing and paramedical admission 2023-24 on the date notified. All candidates included in the LBS rank lists are eligible for allotment under State Merit (SM). Candidates might be entitled for other reservation quotas also under mandatory reservation,
LBS Centre for Science and Technology Kerala has prepared the merit list on the basis of marks obtained by the students in the final year of the qualifying examination. The LBS Kerala BSc nursing and paramedical courses admission selection rank list is available at LBS Centre for Science and Technology official portal for session 2023-24. Candidates can check their result by entering their login details like application number, date of birth, mobile number and can complete their choice filling process at official website.
Kerala LBS Rank List 2023 PDF Download
Admission to BSC nursing and paramedical courses will be based on the merit of marks obtained in final year of the qualifying examination (after having the normalization). List of qualified candidates for BSC nursing and paramedical will be published as LBS nursing rank list 2023. The allotment of seat from the LBS state rank list for all courses in government colleges, government controlled self financing colleges and private self financing colleges will be released at official website.
- State Merit(SM)-All candidates included in the Rank Lists are eligible for allotment under State Merit.
- A candidate without SEBC/SC/ST reservation benefit will be considered only against the ‘State Merit’ seats wherever available at the time of allotment. Such candidates will be allotted a seat as per the availability of seats.
Note: The candidates can register college option for B.Sc. Nursing from 25 July 2023 to 28 July 2023 at official website https://lbscentre.in.
|Board Name||LBS Centre for Science and Technology |
(Government of Kerala Undertaking)
|Course Name||B.Sc. Nursing, Paramedical Courses, MLT Optometry, BCVT, BPT, PT, BASLP, BOT, MRT and Dialysis Technology|
|Notification of LBS Post Basic |
|Last Date for Uploading Documents||27 July 2023|
|LBS Rank List 2023 date (Published)|
(Paramedical Rank List 2023)
|25 July 2023|
|Mode of Paramedical Rank List 2023||Online|
|Kerala LBS Rank List 2023 of Paramedical and Nursing|
(Paramedical Rank List 2023)
|LBS Rank List 2023 BSC Nursing||24 July 2023|
|LBS Provisional Rank List 2023 (candidates with disability)||Download PDF|
|LBS Paramedical Colleges List (updated)||Download PDF|
|LBS Paramedical Colleges List (Newly Added)||Download PDF|
|Trail Allotment||27 July 2023|
|Publication of First Allotment||29 July 2023|
|Publication of Second Allotment||02 August 2023|
|Publication of Third Allotment||05 August 2023|
|Joining colleges date||07 August 2023 & 10 August 2023|
|Official Website to check Result of LBS 2023|
BSC Nursing and Paramedical
How to Check Kerala LBS Rank List 2023
- Rank List I for allotment to B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. (M.L.T), B.Sc. Perfusion Technology, B.C.V.T , BPT, B.Sc. Medical Radiological Technology, B.Sc. Dialysis Technology, BOT and B.Sc. Optometry (Bachelor of Medical Imaging Technology, Bachelor of Radio Therapy Technology Bachelor of Neuro Technology based on marks obtained by candidates in Physics, Chemistry, Biology put together at the final year of the qualifying examination.
- Rank List II for allotment to B.A.S.L.P based on marks obtained by the candidate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics/Computer Science/Statistics/Electronics/ Psychology together at the final year of the qualifying examination.
The complete step by step process to check Kerala LBS rank list for BSc nursing and paramedical courses is given below.
Step 1 : Visit LBS Centre for Science and Technology official website http://lbscentre.kerala.gov.in.
Step 2 : At home page, Click on "Nursing & Paramedical Courses Provisional Rank List".
Step 3 : Candidates can find the link for LBS rank list, click on "Provisional Paramedical Rank List" or direct link of LBS rank list 2023 https://lbscentre.in/paradegreealltmnt2023
Step 4 : Select rank list and quota and click on "Show" button.
Step 5 : The LBS rank list of selected course will open as shown below.
The candidates who have their name or application number in the LBS allotment list will be required to complete the registration process for the admission in nursing and paramedical colleges after this, the trial allotment list will be released. The allotment of seats will be based on the options submitted by the candidates through online option filling.
List of Nursing and Paramedical Courses for LBS UG Admission 2023-24
Check below list of professional degree courses in nursing and paramedical streams for admission 2023-24
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)
- Bachelor of Science - Medical Laboratory Technology B.Sc. (M.L.T)
- Bachelor of Science -Perfusion Technology [B.Sc. Perfusion Technology
- Bachelor of Science- Medical Radiological Technology-[B.Sc. MRT
- Bachelor of Science- Optometry (B.Sc. Optometry)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T)
- Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (B.A.S.L.P)
- Bachelor of Cardio Vascular Technology (B.C.V.T)
- Bachelor of Dialysis Technology (B.Sc. D.T)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
- Bachelor of Medical Imaging Technology
- Bachelor of Radio Therapy Technology
- Bachelor of Neuro Technology
|1||B.Sc. Nursing||4 Years||1 Year|
|2||B.Sc. (M.L.T)||4 Years||-|
|3||B.Sc. Perfusion Technology||3 Years||1 Year|
|4||B.Sc.(Optometry)||3 Years||1 Year|
|5||B.P.T.||4 Years||6 Months|
|6||B.A.S.L.P.||3 Years||10 Months|
|7||B.C.V.T.||3 Years||1 Year|
|8||B.Sc. Medical Radiological|
|9||B.Sc. Dialysis Technology||3 Years||1 Year|
|10||Bachelor of Occupational|
|4 Years||6 Months|
List of Documents Required for LBS BSC Nursing Admission 2023-24
- Candidate’s Printout of the Application Form
- Allotment Memo received online
- Receipt of Tuition fee remitted through allotment
- Date of birth certificate
- Original Transfer Certificate (TC) and Conduct Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Original marksheet of the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary or equivalent) and the passing certificate (if applicable).
- Migration Certificate, if applicable
- Physical fitness certificate in the relevant format obtained from a medical practitioner not below the rank of asst. surgeon.
- Certificate showing that the candidate has got himself/herself vaccinated against Hepatitis B.
- Income certificate from concerned revenue authority
- Undertakings as per Clause 14.2 vide Annexure VII.