Laptop Distribution List in Odisha 2021-22 | Merit List of Laptop Distribution 2021-22 | Biju Laptop Yojana 2021-22 Merit List
Laptop Distribution List: Odisha state government has launched Laptop Distribution Scheme for meritorious students who have passed the 12th standard in the state. Under the Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme, the Naveen Patnaik government will provide free laptops to all meritorious students who have passed class 10+2.Odisha government will provide the benefit of laptop distribution scheme to 15,000 meritorious students in the year 2022. Laptops or tablets will be distributed to all meritorious students under the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana.
Under Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Odisha, there will be all-around development of students and they will also be able to prepare for competitive examinations. The laptop will be distributed to all meritorious students by the end of December 2020. As per the provisions of this scheme, a total of 15000 meritorious students will be selected for laptop distribution. Laptop Distribution List in Odisha is given below.
Odisha Laptop Distribution List District Wise
Benefits of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
- Laptop Distribution Objective: – Through the laptop distribution scheme, the government aims to provide assistance to meritorious students in higher education by distributing laptops.
- Benefits of the scheme: – Through this scheme, there will be all-round development of students and they will also be able to prepare for competitive examinations.
- Laptop Delivery Expected Date: – The laptop will be distributed to all meritorious students by the end of December 2020.
- Total number of beneficiaries: – As per the provisions of the scheme, a total of 15000 meritorious students will be selected for laptop distribution.
- Odisha Laptop Distribution and Nodal Center: – It is targeted to set up 30 nodal centers for laptop distribution among students through the Biju Youth Empowerment Scheme. Laptops will be distributed from these centers.
- Laptop distribution in student faculties: – Laptops will be distributed to students of science, art, commerce, Sanskrit and business based on their marks.
- Total laptops under Odisha laptop distribution: – According to table laptops have been offered for meritorious students from various faculties.
Eligibility Criteria for Free Laptop Distribution in Odisha
There are following eligibility criteria for Odisha free laptop distribution scheme.
- Only students of Odisha state can apply for the laptop scheme.
- Students should study in class 12 of any Odisha government school.
- Students must score a good amount of marks to be eligible for the free laptop.
- Only those students will be selected who managed to score 70% or more in the final exam.
- The age limit of all students should be within 18 years to 25 years.
- All students applying for the final CHSE exam will be taken into consideration.
- Apart from this, Sri Jagannath Sanskrit University has also been included in this scheme.
- Only those candidates who get a Upadhyaya degree will be passed under this project.
Details Laptop Distribution List
The laptops will be distributed in the following manner to the students belonging to different streams.