Ministry of Minority Affairs and Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology has released NSP merit list 2023 at National Scholarship Portal (NSP-Portal) website scholarships.gov.in. The amount of scholarship will be directly transferred to bank account of students who are eligible for scholarship program under various government schemes. The students can check list of applications processed for scholarship and can track NSP payment status of scholarship at NSP portal through direct link provided in this article.
National Scholarship Portal is a common platform for various scholarship of central and state government schemes. All information related various schemes of central and state government for students is available at NSP portal. The student can also check whether they are eligible or not for a particular scholarship. They can also track amount of scholarship and NSP payment status.
Government of India has launched Nation Scholarship Portal (NSP-Portal) for applying, processing, verifying and sanction of government scholarships and fee reimbursement to students. NSP portal transfer funds or financial assistant provided by government of India directly to bank account of students through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) system. You can check your name in NSP scholarship merit list pdf processed for scholarship under various central and state government schemes.
|Name of Portal
|National Scholarship Portal
|Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
|Government of India
|To provide financial assistance to Student
|NSP Merit List 2023 PDF
|NSP Rejected List 2023 PDF
|NSP Rejected List 2023 – National Scholarship Portal
|PFMS Bank List
|PFMS Bank List 2023 PDF
How to Download NSP Merit List 2023 PDF
Step 1: First visit official National Scholarship Portal of National Informatic Centre
Step 2: At the homepage of NSP portal, "go to Applicant Corner" and Select "Application Submission for AY 2022-23" category. or direct link
Step 3: Now select academic year, select type of application whether Fresh or renewal, Ministry, name of scheme, state, district, and then enter your name and mobile number and click submit button.
Step 4: Check download NSP merit list 2023 pdf file ,click on link "List of Applicants processed for scholarships" at the home page of https://scholarships.gov.in website.
Step 5: After downloading pdf file you can search your name or registration number in NSP merit list processed for scholarship. You can also check your payment status of scholarship at NSP portal by following some simple steps given below.
How to Check NSP Payment Status 2023
The complete step by step procedure to check NSP payment status at national scholarship portal is given below.
Step 1: First visit NSP portal at https://scholarships.gov.in
Step 2: At the home page go to "Track NSP Payments" link
Step 3: To track your scholarship payment status, click on Track NSP Payment link. Enter your account number and bank name or enter NSP application ID and click submit button.
Step 4: Your NSP payment status report will be displayed at your screen.
NSP Scholarship List 2023
National Scholarship Portal provides various Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scholarships of central government, state government and other government agencies like UGC, AICTE.
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities
- Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses
- Pre-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities
- Top Class Education for SC Students
- Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric
- Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric
- National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students
- National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- entral Sector Scheme of Scholarships for College and University Students
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF
- PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child
- PG Scholarship for University Rank Holders
- PG Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST Students for Professional Courses
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)
- AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls
- AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme
For more details of scholarship and scholarship amount provided by NSP (Nation Scholarship Portal) check below link.