PM Kisan eKYC List: Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was started by Central Government to provide financial assistance to the farmers of country to help them in purchasing seeds, fertilizers and other essential insecticide for their crops. Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the central government provides a financial assistance of ₹6000 in three equal installments of ₹2000 in a year to 12 crore farmers across the country.
The amount of ₹2000 is directly transferred to the accounts of PM-Kisan beneficiaries through this DBT Scheme. As per new government rules the farmers of the PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi must have done their e-KYC to avail the benefits of this schemes. This step was taken was government to identify the fake registered farmers for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Moreover the Government has released a statement on its official website and provided some guidelines about PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana e-KYC Online. PM Kisan KYC list 2022 is given below.
PM Kisan eKYC List 2023 Highlights
|Name of Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM KISAN)|
(किसान सम्मान निधि योजना)
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Scheme works under||State Government|
|Scheme Objective||Providing financial assistance to farmers|
|Beneficiaries||Small and Marginal Farmers of the Country|
|Major Benefit||₹6000 given in 3 installments of ₹2000 each|
|Check||PM Kisan eKYC List and Status|
(किसान सम्मान निधि योजना लिस्ट e-KYC)
|OTP based PM Kisan KYC List 2022||Click Here|
|Online Refund||Click Here|
PM Kisan eKYC Status
As per data from the PM Kisan official website, “You must have done e-KYC of your Pm Kisan registered ID" to get benefits of PMKISAN 12th installment. As per government guidelines, eligible farmers must update their KYC using online or offline mode in order to receive the next instalment, you can complete your e-KYC at nearest CSC Centre and OTP based eKYC is also available at PMKISAN Portal link given above in the table. The government issued new deadline to complete PM-Kisan eKYC for all the PMKISAN beneficiaries. Now the farmers can complete their Biometric eKYC or OTP eKYC before 31 August 2022.
How to update PM Kisan e-KYC
- Step 1 : Visit the official portal and choose ‘eKYC’ from the drop-down menu under the ‘Farmers Corner’ area on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Step 2 : Fill out the ‘Aadhar OTP Ekyc’ form on the next page, enter your Aadhaar number, and click on the ‘Search’ button.
- Step 3 : You will receive an OTP by text on the mobile number you provided once you enter the Aadhaar-linked mobile number.
- Step 4 : After you have entered the OTP, and press submit button. A message will be displayed on your computer screen "your eKYC is successfully updated".
How to do OTP based e-KYC of PM Kisan Scheme
The complete step by step process to do OTP based PM Kisan eKYC is given below.
- Step 1 : Visit PM Kisan Samman Nidi official website https://pmkisan.gov.in.
- Step 2 : At home page, click on eKYC tab under farmers corner.
- Step 3 : Direct link https://exlink.pmkisan.gov.in/aadharekyc.aspx.
- Step 4 : Enter your Aadhaar number and click on Search tab 4-digit OTP will be sent to registered mobile number.
- Step 5 : Enter Aadhaar registered mobile OTP.
According to the PM Kisan website, “eKYC is MANDATORY for PM KISAN Registered Farmers. OTP Based eKYC is available on PM KISAN Portal. You may also contact nearest CSC centers for Biometric authentication based eKYC. Deadline of eKYC for all the PM Kisan beneficiaries has been extended till 31 August 2022.
Update Aadhar Card Details of PM Kisan KYC (Know Your Customer)
Follow these steps to link Aadhar card to PM Kisan eKYC scheme.
- Step 1 : Visit PM Kisan Yojana official website https://pmkisan.gov.in.
- Step 2 : At home page, select the Aadhar card link & edit option.
- Step 3 : A new page will open, then enter the correct details as mentioned in the Aadhar Card.
- Step 4 : Click on submit option to link Aadhar card to PM Kisan Yojana
Check Details of Documents required for eKYC and Biometric PM Kisan KYC
PM Kisan KYC Helpline Numbers
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 011-23381092 (Direct Helpline) 155261 / 011-24300606
Farmer’s Welfare Section
Phone: 91-11-23382401 Email: [email protected].