RGRHCL Beneficiary List 2022:- The government of Karnataka state is proving affordable housing scheme to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) people under Rajiv Gandhi Housing Scheme. The poor people who are not able to afford a house due to their financial condition can be able to purchase a house under Chief Minister’s multistorey Bangalore Housing Scheme.
The Basava Vasati Yojana is managed by the Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGHCL) (A Government Of Karnataka Enterprise) which is an organization specially created by the Karnataka state government in the year 2000. RGHCL organization is specially created to provide the housing facility at reasonable price to the economically weaker section of the state by effective implementation of the housing schemes. The process to check RGRHCL beneficiary list is given below.
|Name of Scheme||Basava Vasati Yojana|
|Managed By||Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited|
(A Government Of Karnataka Enterprise)
|RGRHCL Flood Beneficiary List 2022||Click Here|
|RGRHCL List 2022-23 and Beneficiary Status 2022||Click Here|
|Chief Minister’s multistorey Bangalore Housing Scheme||Click Here|
RGRHCL Beneficiary List | Rajiv Gandhi Housing Scheme Beneficiary List
The complete process to check RGRHCL Beneficiary List is given below.
- Step 1 : Visit Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited Government of Karnataka Official website https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/index.aspx.
- Step 2 : At home page click on "Beneficiary Status" or follow the direct link https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/Static/BeneficiaryStatusNew_Eng.aspx
- Step 3 : Select your district, enter beneficiary code and click on submit button.
- Step 4 : "Your Beneficiary Status" will display on the screen.
Karnataka Government Housing Schemes List 2022
List of Karnataka Government Housing Schemes for urban and rural area is given below.
|Schemes||Name of the Schemes||Beneficiary & Financial Aid Amount|
|Urban Schemes||1. Bajpayee Housing Scheme|
2. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Housing Scheme
3. Devaraju Urs Special Housing Scheme
4. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
|General – 1.20 Lakh|
SC/ST – 2 Lakh
Gen. – 1.20, SC/ST- 1.50 Lakh
|Rural Schemes||1. B.R. Ambedkar Housing Scheme|
2. Devaraju Urs Special Housing Scheme
3. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
|SC/ST- 1.75 Lakh|
Gen. – 1.20, SC/ST – 1.50 Lakh
Gen.- 1.20 Lakh, SC/ST – 1.50 Lakh
Basava Vasati Yojana Eligibility List
There are following eligibility criteria to apply for Chief Minister’s multistorey house under for Basava Vasati Yojana.
- The scheme is only applicable to the permanent residents of the Karnataka State. Therefore, residents of other states currently residing in Karnataka are not eligible for this housing scheme.
- The scheme is initiated for the up rise of people below poverty line (BPL). Therefore according to the BPL card guidelines, the annual income of the family must be from ₹27000 to ₹32000 and must not exceed that limit.
- The Economic Weaker Section citizens of the Karnataka state who earn more than the aforementioned criteria will be ineligible to obtain the financial aid for the construction of house.
- The applicant must not already have a pucca house on his name. This scheme is only poor people of the state who can't afford a pucca house.
RGRHCL Application Documents List
The List of documents required for applying for Chief Minister’s multistorey Bangalore Housing Scheme at Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited website ashraya.karnataka.gov.in is listed below.
- Personal Details of the Applicants
- Full name of the applicant
- Father’s name of the applicant
- Gender of the applicant
- Contact number of the applicant
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof/Domicile
- Age Proof
- Proof of Income
- Passport-Sized photo
- Category/Caste Certificate
- District and Village name
Helpline of RGHCL Basava Vasati Yojana
Kaveri Bhawan, 9th Floor, C & F Block, K. G. Road, Bangalore - 560009 Phone : 91-080-22106888, 91-080-23118888, Fax: 91-080-2224731, Email: [email protected], Call Center number 080-23118888
For more Schemes and Sarkari List of Karnataka state follow the link given below.