Siliguri College Merit List 2023: Siliguri College has released merit list for admission 2023-24 session. The candidates who had applied for the admission can check Siliguri college merit list at official website. The college has announced the list of selected candidates by releasing the siliguri college provisional merit list.
Siliguri College is one of the oldest and also the best general degree college in the entire Darjeeling District. Located in the heart of Sub-Divisional Town, Siliguri College is definitely an institution that the 10+2 pass outs opts for completing the undergraduate courses.
Siliguri College Merit List Overview
|Name of the College||Siliguri College|
|Course||BA/ B.Sc./ BCA/ BBA|
Siliguri College Provisional Merit List PDF How to check
Complete process to check Siliguri college admission merit list 2023 is given below.
STEP 1 : Visit Siliguri College official website http://siliguricollege.org.in.
STEP 2 : At home page go to admission category and click on UG Admission.
STEP 3 : Now click on Merit list or direct link https://admission.siliguricollege.in/meritlist.php?&LogID=b9c9c2bcb256480f37803ef217a345ed.
STEP 4 : Enter application number and select Subject, Quota and click on "Load Merit List" button to download Siliguri College Merit List.
Siliguri College Seats Capacity List Course Wise
Siliguri college total number of seats and course wise seat availability for admission 2023-24 is given below.
|S.No||Honours Subjects / Course||Total Seats|
|7||Mass Communication & Journalism||65|
Eligibility for Admission
Candidates are applying for Honours or core courses they have to full-fill following conditions.
- 55% in the aggregate or 50% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.
- For SC/ST applicants eligibility criteria is 50% in the aggregate or 45% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.
List of Documents Required for UG Admission
There are following documents required for UG course admission in Siliguri College.
- Passport Size photo
- Class Xth Admit Card
- Class XIIth Mark Sheet
- Own or Father's Caste Certificate in case of SC, ST and OBC candidates, should be submitted before the Closing Date of Application. Certificate must be issued by an authority of the Government of West Bengal or they should provide a Domicile Certificate, issued by a Gazetted Officer of West Bengal of the Rank not lower than Sub Divisional Officer (SDO).
- PWD Certificate in case VH / OH (PH) candidates or Medical Certificate wherever applicable
- School Leaving certificate / Migration Certificate (For other boards)