UGC CARE List 2021 | List of Indian Journal in UGC CARE | List of Journal 2021 PDF ugc care Download | UGC CARE Hindi Journal List | UGC CARE List Group 1 | Need for UGC CARE List | List of UGC Approved Journals 2021 PDF Download | UGC Care Journal List | Indian Journal in UGC Care List | UGC Care 2021 List of Journals PDF
University Grants Commission Consortium for Academic and Research Ethics (UGC-CARE) is global standards of high quality research, in all academic disciplines under its purview. The University Grants Commission (UGC) aspires to stimulate and empower the Indian academia through its Quality Mandate.
UGC CARE List
The UGC CARE List has two groups.
- UGC-CARE List Group I : Journals found qualified through UGC CARE protocols.
- UGC-CARE List Group II : Journals indexed in Gloabally recognised databases.
Process to search UGC-CARE List is given below.
Step 1 : Visit University Grants Commission Consortium for Academic and Research Ethics website https://ugccare.unipune.ac.in/.
Step 2 : At home Page, go to select option.
Step 3 : Select search by option, Title, ISSN, Publisher, Subject, Language of Publication.
Step 4 : Enter Search Value and click on ‘Search‘ option for UGC-CARE List.
UGC CARE Journal Submission Form
UGC CARE Journal Submission Form and information to submit new journal can be downloaded from below link.
Need for UGC CARE List
- The credibility of research publications is extremely important because it represents the academic image of not just an individual, but of the institution and the entire nation.
- The number of research articles published in reputed journals is one of the globally accepted indicators considered for various academic purposes.
- The problem of predatory / dubious / sub standard journals has become a cause of serious concern all over the world.
- Publications in dubious / sub standard journals reflect adversely leading to long term academic damage and a tarnished image of an individual, institution and the nation.
List of UGC Approved Journals PDF
The UGC CARE List is classified into
- Social Science
- Arts and Humanities
- Multidisciplinary based on All Science Journal Classification (ASJC).
The List UGC approved journals PDF can be downloaded from below link.