List of New Union Budget Schemes: Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman present the new Budget for the financial year 2021-22 in the parliament. Various New Scheme and Policies were announced in the different sectors during budget 2021-22 presentation. The budget was announced basically by 6 pillars.
- Health and Wellbeing.
- Physical & Financial Capital and Infrastructure.
- Inclusive Development for Aspirational India.
- Reinvigorating Human Capital
- Innovation and R&D
- Minimum Government and Maximum Governance
List of New Union Budget Schemes Announced in India Budget 2021
The new budget 2021 has proposed several new schemes and announcements including the launch Pradhan Mantri Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana, Mission Poshan 2.0, Urban Jal Jeevan Mission, Urban Swachh Bharat Mission, Voluntary Vehicle Scrapping policy and National Railway Plan. Hare are the list of new union budget schemes announced in Budget 2021-22
- Aatmanirbhar Package amounting to Rs. 27.1 lakh crore to deal with pandemic impact
- PM Atmanirbhar Swasth bharat Yojana with an outlay of around Rs. 64180 crores spread over six year.
- Ujwala Scheme to be extended to cover 1 crore more beneficiaries.
- City Gas Distribution Network to be extended to 100 more cities.
- Jal Jeevan Mission - Urban Scheme announced with outlay of Rs.2.87 crore.
- Gas Pipeline Project announced for Jammu and Kashmir.
- National Rail Plan for India 2030.
- Increase in the capital expenditure in the health sector with 137 %.
- Fintech Hub proposed to instill confidence in participants among the corporate bond market.
- Textile parts scheme with aim to create 7 textile parts over next 3 years.
- FDI in insurance sector increased from 49% to 74%.
- A scheme to promote flagging of merchant ships in India.
Download Budget Bill 2021-22 PDF
The budget bill PDF of financial year 2021-22 can be download from below link.