UP Free Laptop Yojana List 2023 : The Uttar Pradesh, State Government has started Free Laptop Yojana and Chief Minister of UP, Yogi Adityanath has allocated an amount of Rs. 1800 crore to distribute of free laptop to meritorious students of 10th and 12th class. The students who have secured more than 65% in their board exams will be eligible for the Free Laptop Yojana. Moreover, the students of polytechnic and ITI courses would also be eligible for UP free laptop distribution Scheme.
As we all know that along with the central government, UP govt. is making consistent efforts to promote education in the state. So, the Uttar Pradesh govt. has started a new scheme namely UP Free Laptop Yojana (यूपी फ्री लैपटॉप योजना). In this article, we will provide you the scheme details as well as how to check your name in the UP Free Laptop Scheme List 2023. If you want to get important information about UP Muft Laptop Vitaran Yojana, then read this article till the end.
UP Free Laptop Yojana List 2023
Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Sh. Yogi Adityanath has announced to start UP Free Laptop Yojana. In this scheme, govt. will provide free of cost laptops to meritorious students of class 10th and 12th. All those students who have excelled in their recent board examination would be included as beneficiaries in UP Free Laptop Scheme List. The major objective of UP Muft Laptop Vitaran Yojana (यूपी फ्री लैपटॉप योजना) is to promote education sector.
The state govt. has allocated an amount of Rs. 1800 crore for successful implementation of UP Free Laptop Distribution Scheme. In this article, we have mentioned the complete process to check name in UP Free Laptop Scheme List. To get laptops, applicants must have secured at-least 65% marks in the previous 10th / 12th board examinations. Moreover, students from polytechnic and ITI courses would also be eligible beneficiaries.
Objectives of UP Free Laptop Scheme
UP Free Laptop Yojana aims to ensure that quality education reaches to each and every student of the Uttar Pradesh state. Meritorious 10th / 12th class students whose name is present in the UP Free Laptop Scheme List would now get laptops absolutely free of cost. This Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Distribution scheme would enable students to pursue their education in a more sophisticated manner. Students across the state would be encouraged to study more through online mode and get good marks in their exams. Through Free Laptop Yojana, students would be able to learn more and even get employment after developing their skills.
Latest Update on UP Free Laptop Distribution Scheme
On 19 August 2021, CM Yogi Adityanath has announced that state govt. will spend Rs. 1800 crore on students by providing them with free laptops. Meritorious students who have secured excellent marks in their 10th / 12th exams, diploma and other equivalent courses will get 1 crore smartphone tablet but there was no announcement on free laptops.
Salient Features of UP Free Laptop Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||UP Free Laptop Yojana|
|in Hindi||यूपी फ्री लैपटॉप योजना|
|Launched by||Uttar Pradesh state government|
|Beneficiaries||Meritorious Students of Class 10th / 12th / Polytechnic / Diploma Courses|
|Objectives||To promote education sector|
|Total Budget||Rs. 1800 Crore|
|Registration||Digi Shakti Login & Registration for UP Free Laptop|
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme
- In this scheme, UP govt. will provide free of cost laptops to meritorious students of class 10th / 12th.
- The main objective of UP Free Laptop Yojana is to promote education sector across the state.
- For implementation of UP Free Laptop Scheme 2023, the state govt. has allocated Rs. 1800 crore.
- In order to apply online for the scheme, you will have to make registration at the official website.
- For getting फ्री लैपटॉप योजना benefits, student must have secured at-least 65% to 70% marks.
- In UP Free Laptop Distribution Scheme, polytechnic and ITI pass students are also eligible.
- With the help of laptops, students can pursue their studies in a much efficient manner.
- The students would be encouraged to perform better in their class examinations through Muft Laptop Vitaran Yojana.
Eligibility List of UP Free Laptop Distribution Scheme
- All the applicants of UP Free Laptop Scheme must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Candidates must have secured merit in class 10th / 12th examinations.
- Polytechnic / ITI students can even apply for UP Muft Laptop Vitran Yojana.
Documents Required for UP Free Laptop Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Marksheet of 10th / 12th Marksheet
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
Features of Laptop under UP Free Laptop Yojana
- The laptop provided under the UP Free Laptop Yojana will have Windows 10 installed.
- MS Office will also be already installed in this laptop.
- The laptop provide under UP Free Laptop scheme will have 1 TB Hard Disk and 4 GB RAM.
- The display of the laptop will be LED.
- The average battery life of this laptop will be 10 hours.
How to Download UP Free Laptop Yojana List PDF
Step 1 : Visit the official website of UP Free Laptop Scheme http://upcmo.up.nic.in/.
Step 2 : At homepage of UP Free Laptop Yojana, click at the "UP Free Laptop Yojana List" link.
Step 3 : You will see a page to find name of beneficiaries online in UP Muft Laptop Yojana.
Step 4 : At this page, you will have to select the name of state, district, block, village / ward name.
Step 5 : Finally, you can click at "Search" button to open the UP Free Laptop yojana List PDF.
All the beneficiaries who wants to find their name online can now check their name in Up Free Laptop Yojana list of eligible beneficiaries.
Note :- Till date, Uttar Pradesh govt. has not issued any new notification regarding UP Free Laptop Yojana. Application / Registration forms are not required to be filled in and UP Free Laptop Yojana List has not been released yet. As soon as govt. issues any guidelines regarding the scheme and its beneficiary list, we will update it here.