UP Free Smartphone Yojana List 2022 PDF | UP Tablet Yojana Online Registration From | Free Tablet for Students in Uttar Pradesh | मुख़्यमंत्री टैबलेट योजना लिस्ट
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath has announced to give free tablets and smartphones to students who are doing UG, PG, Engineering, Technical Diploma and Skill Development courses. This scheme was launched on 19 August 2021 for 1 crore youth. For this free smartphone scheme a budget of 3000 crores has been passed by the Uttar Pradesh government. Now only the list of all eligible beneficiaries will be issued and distribution will be done accordingly.
Uttar Pradesh government will distribute the 1 crore free tablet and smartphone to Uttar Pradesh state students. The start date of the 1 lakh free tablets and smartphone distribution scheme is 25 December 2021. All the students who are pursing their studies can do offline registration for UP free smartphone scheme at their college / institute. UP Free Smartphone Yojana List 2021 online registration from filling process has been started at digishaktiup.in.
UP Free Smartphone Yojana List
|Name of Scheme||UP Free Smartphone Scheme|
|in Hindi Language||उत्तर प्रदेश मुफ्त स्मार्टफोन वितरण योजना|
|Announced by||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Major Benefit||Free smartphones to students of government schools, affiliated colleges and youths pursuing other technical courses|
|Scheme Objective||Providing smartphone for free|
|Scheme under||State government|
|Name of State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme / Yojana|
|Start Date to apply online||Applications are already being invited at Digi Shakti Portal|
|1st Phase Start Date||25 December 2021|
|Last Date to apply online||NA|
Digi Shakti Portal Login Process
Complete process to Sign In to Digi Shakti Portal is given below step by step
Step 1 : Visit Digi Shakti Portal https://digishaktiup.in/app.
Step 2 : Home page of Portal will open.
Step 3 : Select your “User Type” from following:-
- Additional Chief Secretary IID
- Department (Technical Education Department / Higher Education Department / Medical Education Department / Vocational Education Department / Other)
- District Administration
- University / Board / Society / Council
- College / Institution / University Campus / Training Center / District Industrial Commissioner.
Step 4 : After Selecting the User Type, fill the User ID, Password and Captcha in the respective fields and click on “Sign In” Button.
Step 5 : User will be Logged In to his / her respective dashboard thereafter. After login, user will be briefed about the process of software.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Free Smartphone
There are following eligible criteria for UP free smartphone yojana list.
- Candidate must be a resident of UP state.
- He / She must be studying in Graduation (UG) / Post-graduation (PG) / Diploma / Skill Development / Paramedical / Nursing / Other.
- The Annual income of the family of the applicant from all sources must not exceed Rs. 2 lakh per annum.
- The applicant must be cleared in all his previous attended examinations
List of Documents Required for Free Smartphone
There are following documents required for UP free smartphone scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card
- Residence Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Mark-sheet of Previous Class attended by the students