Labour Card List UP 2022: UP Labour Card is issued by the Labour Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh so that every labour of UP state can get the benefits of government schemes. Now every labour can make their labour card by applying online at official website.
The workers who come to working class and have not got their labour card can check their name in UP labour card list issued by Uttar Pradesh Government. There is no need to visit government office to get your name in the Uttar Pradesh labour card list. Now you can apply online for labour card at labour department official website http://uplabour.gov.in/Index.aspx.
UP Labour Card List 2022 How to Check
The complete process to check labour card list is given below.
Step 1 : Visit official website of Labour Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh http://upbocw.in/.
Step 2 : At home page go to labour (श्रमिक) section and click on श्रमिकों की सूची (जनपदवार / ब्लाकवार).
Step 3 : Select your district / block and click on submit button.
Step 4 : The UP labour card list will display on your screen, check your name.
Benefits of Labour Card
- Free Health Insurance Benefit under Biju Swathya Kalyan Yojana and PM Aysuhman Bharat Yojana
- Child birth assistance.
- Assistance during daughter’s marriage.
- Assistance to buy cycle
- Loans and advances for house construction under the Nirmana Shramik Pakka Ghar Yojana
- Free education for children
- Life insurance benefits for children
- Home loan assistance
- Assistance to upgrade skills
Eligibility for Labour Card Application
There are following eligibility criteria to apply for labour card in Uttar Pradesh.
- You should be 18 years up to 60 years of age.
- You should be registered as a labourer with the District Labour Office in your area.
- You should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh state.