wbhealth.gov.in GNM Nursing: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEE) has released the result and Merit-List of Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery (ANM) and General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) entrance examination at its official website. The students who have appeared in WB JEE ANM and GNM entrance exam now they can check West Bengal ANM and GNM merit list at official website of Government of West Bengal www.wbhealth.gov.in.
As per the recent orders of the Hon'ble High Court, Calcutta, there will be a decentralized counselling process at institutional level for the admission in BSc Nursing, ANM, GNM. The admission to BSc Nursing and GNM, the students should posses GMR in JENPAS-UG from WBJEE. Note no candidates from other states will be allowed to undergo the training in West Bengal State. wbhealth.gov.in GNM Nursing merit list is given below.
|Board Name||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Name of Course||BSC Nursing and GNM|
|WBJEE List of Institutions with |
availability of seats for admission
in BSc Nursing and GNM
|West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board||wbjeeb.nic.in|
wbhealth.gov.in GNM Nursing Merit List 2022
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) has conducted the joint entrance examination for Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery (ANM) and General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) for admission in session 2022-23. The result of West Bengal WB JEE ANM & GNM Nursing has be declared by WBJEEB and process to check GNM nursing merit 2022 is given below.
How to check WB ANM & GNM Nursing Merit List Result 2022
There are following steps to check WBJEE ANM & GNM Nursing Result 2022
- Step 1 : Visit Government of West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Department official website https://www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- Step 2 : At home page check the latest announcements from the page.
- Step 3 : Go to West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam ANM & GNM Entrance Result link or direct link https://admissions.nic.in/WBJEEB2021/WBJEEB/PreCounResult/Authentication.aspx?enc=Nm7QwHILXclJQSv2YVS+7lAgK9zwix6zhD8LwqUfG9ZxQehTzDgAH99fyF3rayot
- Step 4 : Enter Application Number, Date of Birth, Security Pin as Shown below and click on "Submit" button.
- Step 5 : Your result will display on the screen, download the Score Card and take printout of it for future reference.
WBJEE BSc Nursing, ANM and GNM Score Card
The Score Card of WBJEE ANM & GNM Nursing having following details.
- Candidate's Name.
- Candidate's Date of Birth.
- WBJEE ANM GNM Application Number.
- State Name.
- Marks obtained in different subjects.
- General Merit Rank.
- Pharmacy Merit Rank.
- Category Rank.