The Maharashtra government was contemplating a common entrance test (CET) for admission to non professional courses this year. However, after HSC or Class 12th results, Higher and Technical Education Minister Uday Samant said there will be no such CET for the upcoming academic year. CET for FYJC or class 11th admission was also cancelled by the Bombay High Court.G
mu.ac.in Merit List for UG Admission in Mumbai University
The University of Mumbai has released the merit-list of undergraduate (UG) courses admission for 2024-25 session. The students who had applied for admission to UG courses at Mumbai University affiliated colleges now can check merit list at MU official website mu.ac.in. Mumbai University UG admission merit list will be released for BA, BAF, BCom, BSc, BFM, BMM and other courses offered by the university.
How to check Mumbai University Merit List
Mumbai University - mu.ac.in Merit List for UG admission for session 2024-25 can be checked using following steps.
- Step 1 : To check Mumbai University Merit List, first visit Mumbai University official website https://mu.ac.in.
- Step 2 : At home page, go to students tab and click on admission or direct link https://mumoa.digitaluniversity.ac.
- Step 3 : MU admission page will open login with user name and password.
- Step 4 : The merit list will be displayed on the screen.
List of Documents for MU Admission 2024
There are following documents required for admission in University of Mumbai.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Passing Certificate / SSC Mark sheet.
- 12th class Mark-sheet / Passing Certificate.
- Date of Birth Proof.
- Migration Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card
Student should submit undertaking for confirmation of admission in any college. Colleges should allot provisional admission to students and confirm the same after submission of hard copy of the marksheet and other certificates.
Also Read :