Mudra Loan Bank List 2022:- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) is a loan scheme launched by Prime Minister for proving loans up to Rs. 10 lakh to the non corporate, non-farm small / micro enterprise. These loans are classified as Mudra loans under PMMY. These loans are given by Commercial Banks, RRBs, Small Finance Banks, MFIs and NBFCs.
Under the aegis of PMMY, MUDRA has created three products namely “Shishu”, “Kishore” and “Tarun”. These products signify the stage of growth, development and funding needs of the beneficiary micro unit / entrepreneur. It also provide a reference point for the next phase of graduation / growth. You can now check the complete list of those lending institutions who have been shortlisted in order to provide Mudra loans to enable people to start their business (self employment). Mudra Loan Bank List is given below.
Mudra Loan Bank List
Complete Mudra Loan Bank List under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana is given below.
Public Sector Banks for Mudra Loan
Mudra Loan Bank List in Public sector is given below.
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- India Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- J&K Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- State Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank Of India
- United Bank of India
Private Sector Banks List for Mudra Loan
Mudra Loan Bank List in Private Sector is given below.
- Axis Bank Ltd.
- Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd.
- City Union Bank Ltd.
- DCB Bank Ltd.
- Federal Bank Ltd.
- HDFC Bank Ltd.
- ICICI Bank Ltd.
- Indus Ind Bank Ltd.
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd.
- Karnataka Bank Ltd.
- Karur Vysya Bank Ltd.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
- Nainital Bank Ltd.
- South Indian Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
- The Ratnakar Bank Ltd.
- Yes Bank Ltd.
- IDFC Bank Ltd.
Regional Rural Banks (RRBS) for Mudra Loan
Mudra Loan Bank List of Regional Rural Banks is given below
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank
- Deccan Grameena Bank
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank
- Bihar Gramin Bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
- Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank
- Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank
- Kaveri Grameena Bank
- Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
- Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
- Kerala Gramin Bank
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank
- Meghalaya Rural Bank
- Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank
- Malwa Gramin Bank
- Punjab Gramin Bank
- Sutlej Gramin Bank
- Marudhara Gramin Bank
- Pallavan Grama Bank.
- Pandyan Grama Bank
- Tripura Gramin Bank
- Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Prathama Gramin Bank
- Sarva UP Gramin Bank
- Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank
- Kaveri Grameena Bank
- Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank
Co-Operative Banks for Mudra Loan
Mudra Loan Bank List of Co-Operative Banks is given below.
- Gujarat State Co-op Bank Ltd
- Mehsana Urban Co-op Bank
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahhakari Bank
- Kalupur Commercial Co-op Bank
- Bassein Catholic Co-op Bank
- TJSB Sahakari Bank Ltd
- Jalgaon Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd
- Nutan Nagrik Sahakari Bank Ltd
- Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-op Bank ltd
- Surat People Co-op Bank ltd
- Dombivali Nagari Sahakari Bank Ltd
- Citizen Credit Co-op Bank Ltd
- Tamil Nadu Apex State Co-op Bank Ltd
- AP State Apex Co-op Bank Ltd
MFI-NBFC for Mudra Loan
Mudra Loan Bank List of MFI-NBFC is given below.
- S V Creditline Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi
- Margdarshak Financial Services Ltd., Uttar Pradesh
- Madura Micro Finance Ltd., Tamil Nadu
- ESAF Micro Finance & Investments P. Ltd, Kerala
- Fusion Micro Finance P. Ltd., New Delhi
- Ujjivan Financial Services P. Ltd, Karnataka
- Future Financial Services Ltd., Karnataka
- SKS Microfinance Ltd., Telangana
- Utkarsh Micro Finance P. Ltd, Uttar Pradesh
- Equitas Micro Finance Ltd, Tamil Nadu
- Sonata Finance Pvt. Ltd, Uttar Pradesh
- Saija Finance Private Ltd, Bihar
- Arth Micro Finance Pvt. Ltd., Rajasthan
- Shikhar Microfinance Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi
- Navachetana Microfin Services Pvt. Ltd, Karnataka
- Samasta Microfinance Ltd., Bangalore
- Satin Credit Care Network Ltd, New Delhi
- Sahyog Microfinance Ltd., Madhya Pradesh
- Arohan Financial Services P. Ltd, West Bengal
- Suryodaya Microfinance Ltd, Maharashtra
- Belstar Investment & Finance P. Ltd, Tamil Nadu
- Jagaran Microfin P. Ltd, West Bengal
- Digamber Capfin Ltd, Rajasthan
- Midland Microfin Ltd., Punjab
- RGVN (North East) Microfinance Ltd., Guwahati Assam
- Grameen Development & Finance P. Ltd., Assam
- Hindustan Microfinance Private Limited, Maharashtra
- Namra Finance Ltd, Gujarat
- Muthoot Fincorp Limited, Kerala
- Sambandh Finserve Pvt Ltd, Bhuvaneshwar
- IDF Financial Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore
- Nightingale Finvest Pvt Ltd, West Bengal
- Asirvad Microfinance Private Limited, Chennai
- Village Financial Services Pvt Limited, Kolkatta West Bengal
- Janalakshmi Financial Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore
- YVU Financial Services Private Ltd, Guwahati
- Disha Microfin Private Ltd, Ahmedabad
- SMILE Microfinance Limited, Chennai
- Light Micro Finance Ltd, Ahmedabad
- Uttarayan Financial Services Pvt Ltd, Kolkatta West Bengal
- Unacco Financial Services Private Limited, Guhawati Assam
- Varam Capital, Chennai
- Vedika Credit Capital Ltd, Ranchi
- MSM Microfinance Limited, Chennai
- M Power Micro Finance Private Ltd, Vadodara Gujarat
- Navachetana Microfin Services Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore
- Intrepid Finance and leasing Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai
Micro Finance Institutions (MFIs) for Mudra Loan
Mudra Loan Bank List of Micro Finance Institutions (MFIs)
- Bhartiya Micro Credit (Sec 8 Company), Lucknow
- Sakhi Samudaya Kosh (Sec 8 Company), Maharashtra
- Cashpor Micro Credit (Sec 8 Company), Lucknow
- CDOT ( MFI Registered as a Society under Indian Societies Act), Bihar
- Mahana Foundation (MFI Registered as a Trust under Trust Act 1882), Orissa
- IRCED (MFI Registered as a Society and Trust), Maharashtra
- NEED, Lucknow
- Community Collective Society for Integrated Develpoment (MFI Registered as a Society), New Delhi
- Swayam Micro Services (Sec 8 Company), Ahmedabad
- Chanura Microfin Manipur, Manipur
- Humana People to People India, New Delhi
- Disha India Micro Credit (Sec 25 Company), Saharanpur
- Annapurna Mahila Multistate Co-op Credit Society (Co-op Society and MFI), Pune
- Prayas (Organisation for Sustainable Development) (MFI Registered as a Society and Trust), Ahmedabad
- Dhosa Chandaneshwar Bratyajana Samity (DCBS) (Society), Kolkata
- Seba Rahara (Society), Kolkata
- Belghoria Janakalyan Samity (Society), Kolkata
- Gram Bikash Kendra, Kolkata
- Shakti Mahila Sangh Bahu Uddeshya Sahkari Maryadit (Society), Jabalpur, MP
- Mahasemam Trust (Society), Madurai, Tamilnadu
- Sampurna Training and Entrepreneurship Programme (STEP) (Section 25 Company), Kolkata, West bengal
- Life Foundation (MFI and Trust), Kerala
- Sanghmitra Rural Financial Services (Sec 8), Mysore
- Pahal Financial Services Pvt Ltd, Ahmedabad
- Blaze trust (MFI registered as trust), Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
- Mahashakti Foundation (MFI Registered as a Trust under Trust Act 1882), Odisha
Mainline NBFCs for Mudra Loan
Mudra Loan Bank List of MainLine NBFCs is given below.
- Reliance Capital Ltd.
- Fullerton India Credit Co. Ltd.
- Shriram Transport Finance Co. Ltd.
- SREI Equipment Finance Ltd.
- Magma Fincorp Ltd.
- Religare Finvest Ltd.
- Shriram City Union Finance Ltd.
- Equitas Finance P. Ltd.
- India Infoline Ltd.
- ECL Finance Ltd.
- AU Financiers India Ltd.
- SE Investments Ltd.
- Electronica Finance Ltd.
- MAS Financial Services Ltd.
- IKF Finance Ltd.
- Intec Capital Ltd.
- Sakthi Finance Ltd.
- Esskay Auto Finance Ltd.
- Bansal Credits Ltd.
- Five Star Business Credits Ltd.
- Indiabulls Financial Services Ltd.
- Vistaar Financial Services P. Ltd.
- Shriram Finance Corporation Pvt Ltd (SRFCL)
- India Infoline Finance Ltd (IIFL)
- Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Ltd
- Pudhuaaru Financial Services Pvt Limited (PFSPL)
- Nabard Financial Services Ltd (NABFINS)
- Maanaveeya Development & Finance Private Ltd
- Jumbo Finvest (India) Limited (JFIL)
- Ananya Finance for Inclusive Growth Pvt. Ltd.
- Capital First Limited(CFL)
List of Documents Required for Mudra Loan
The below list of documents required for Mudra Loan.
- Self written Business Plan.
- Duly filled application form for specific category Shishu From to be separate as compared to Kishor and Tarun loan category.
- Applicant recent passport sized photographs and co applicant (if applicable).
- Applicant and Co-applicant KYC documents.
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card / Voter's ID Card / Passport / Driving License Etc.).
- Residence Proof (Aadhar Card / Voter Id Card / Passport / Telephone Bill / Bank Statement, etc).
- Income Proof.
- Proof of belonging to a special category such as SC, ST, OBC, Minority etc.
- Business address and tenure proof, if applicable.
Mudra Loan Bank List PDF
Download Mudra Loan Bank List PDF or list of leading institutions shortlisted to be partners of MUDRA through below link.
For more details of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) and Mudra Loan bank list visit https://www.mudra.org.in