Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana was started by central government of India on 13th January 2016 to provide government sponsored crop insurance scheme to farmers. You can check PMFBY beneficiary list of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana by farmer login at https://pmfby.gov.in website. The main objective of PMFBY scheme is to provide financial support and insurance coverage to the farmers for loss or damage to their crop by natural calamities, pests and diseases.
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) is a replacement scheme of the National Agricultural Insurance Scheme (NAIS). Under PMFBY scheme compensations with interest are provided to farmers for the loss of crop due to non-seasonal or excessive rainfall. PMFBY is a new crop insurance scheme which provides insurance coverage and financial support to the farmers in the event of failure of any of the notified crop as a result of natural calamities, pests & diseases. Check your name in PMFBY beneficiary list 2023 & Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana list of kharif and rabi crop insurance claim for loss of crop.
PMFBY Beneficiary List 2023 - Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana List 2023-24
The Ministry of Agriculture & Famers Welfare department has released PMFBY beneficiary list 2023 to help farmers who are affected from a sudden change in weather and natural calamities. Now farmers can report crop loss due to any reason like excessive rain, flood, drought, natural fire, storm, hailstorm, cyclone, tempest, hurricane, tornado, inundation, landslide, pests, diseases or any other natural calamities at pmfby.gov.in portal and can check their application status online on every step.
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana|
|Started by||Central Government of India|
(Ministry of Agriculture & Famers Welfare)
|Aim of Scheme||to Provide compensation to farmers for crop loss and damage|
|Crops Covered||Food crops (Cereals, Millets and Pluses)|
|PMFBY operational guidelines Pdf||Download PDF|
|PMFBY Beneficiary List 2023||Available|
PMFBY Application Status and PMFBY Beneficiary List 2023
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana PMFBY scheme aims at supporting, sustainable production in agriculture sector by providing financial support to farmers suffering crop loss or damage arising out of unforeseen events and stabilizing the income of farmers to ensure their continuance in farming. PMFBY beneficiary list 2023 is available at Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana official website.
There are following steps to check PMFBY beneficiary list, application status and apply for crop insurance.
- Step 1 : Visit Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare official website https://pmfby.gov.in
- Step 2 : To apply for crop insurance under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, click at "Farmer Corner" provided at the left side of the home page of website.
- Step 3 : Login with your mobile number, if you don't have account then click on "Guest Farmer" for application and complete application process.
- Step 4 : To check application status and PMFBY beneficiary list click on "Application Status" and enter receipt number, captcha code and click on "Check Status" button.
PMFBY Insurance Company Directory
Insurance company directory can be check by below process.
- Step 1 : Visit Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana official website https://pmfby.gov.in.
- Step 2 : At home page click on "Insurance Company Directory" tab.
- Step 3 : Insurance Company Directory page will open now click on "Insurance Company Directory".
- Step 4 : Insurance Company Directory files will open as shown below.
PM Fasal Bima Yojana Guidelines PDF
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana revised guidelines can be download from below link in PDF format
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Guidelines - Revised (English)
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Guidelines - Revised (Hindi)
Helpline for PMFBY Crop Insurance
To report crop loss and apply for claim for crop loss, contact toll free number of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Insurance companies. You can also download Crop Insurance App from google play store for reporting crop loss.
- Agriculture Insurance Company - 1800116515
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd. - 18002095959
- Bharti Axa General Insurance Company Ltd. - 18001037712
- Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company Ltd. - 18002005544
- Future Generali India Insurance Co. Ltd. - 18002664141
- HDFC Ergo General Insurance Co.Ltd. - 18002660700
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co.Ltd. - 18002669725
- IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Co.Ltd.- 1800-103-5490
- National Insurance Company Ltd. - 18002007710
- New India Assurance Company - 18002091415
- Oriental Insurance - 1800118485
- Reliance General Insurance Co. Ltd. 18001024088/ 180030024088
- Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co.Ltd - 1800568999
- SBI General Insurance - 18001232310
- Shri Ram General Insurance Co.Ltd - 180030030000/ 18001033009
- Tata Aig General Insurance Co. Ltd. - 18002093536
- United India Insurance Co. - 180042533333
- Universal Sompo General Insurance Company - 18002005142