Toughest Course in India : The courses are considered to be tough as they require a lot of hard work and effort to get through the criteria, syllabus and to qualify its entrance exam. The growing competition among students and professionals has given much importance to the tough courses in the world. However, the best students never fear opting from such courses and stay motivated to complete them with flying colors.
The difficult or hard or tough courses are those that require an insane amount of hard work, willpower, and effort to pursue the course . Moreover, there is a lot of competition among students who go into the respective domains, and hence, it requires a lot of preparation to get into these courses. There are several academic courses in the world that are considered to be the most difficult ones.
List of Toughest Course in India 2023
The below list of toughest course in India.
- Chartered Accountancy (CA)
- Engineering (B.Tech/B.E)
- Hotel management
- Business Management
- Web development
- Mass communication
- Educational Teaching
Toughest Professional Courses List
Below is the list of toughest professional courses in India.
- Management MBA/BBA.
- Engineering B.Tech and B.Arch, M.Tech, ME, BE.
- Computer Application – BCA/MCA.
- Designing – Fashion/Interior/Web.
- Mass-communication/Journalism BJMC.
- Hospitality (Hotel) – Hotel Management.
- Teaching- B.Ed.
- Medical-BDS and MBBS
Toughest Engineering Courses List
Toughest course in India in engineering field is listed below
- Software Engineer
- Computer Programmer
- Hardware Engineer
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electronic engineer
- Telecommunications engineer
- Power engineer
- IT technician
- Project manager
- Biomedical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Physical Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering
- Mathematical Engineering
- Statistical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Computer Network Support Specialist
Toughest Degree Course in India
There are some difficult degrees across the globe for which students need a lot of focus and have to study day and night. But the degrees once acquired prove to be very fruitful for the students in their career and professional life ahead. Below is the list of toughest course in India (Degree Courses).
- B. Tech
- B. Arch
- M. Phil
- B. Ed
List of Toughest Exams in the World
To be eligible for certain high-level courses, it is very important to pass some of the toughest exams in the world. The students train for months or even years to pass these exams and pursue their dream of studying a particular course and pursuing the field of their interest. List of the toughest exams and toughest course in India is given below.
- Master Sommelier Diploma
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- CLAT (Common Law Admission Test)
- Indian Engineering Services (IES)
- Graduate Record Exams (GRE)
- The United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE)
- NDA Exam (National Defense Academy)
- National Admissions Test for Law (LNAT)
- IT-JEE – Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination.
- CFA – Chartered Financial Analyst
- Cisco Certified Internet working Expert
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- National College Entrance Examination (NCEE)
- California Bar Exam
- CA – Chartered Accountancy Exam
AICTE UG Curriculum PDF
Download Model Curriculum PDF for All India Council for Technical Education UG Courses in Engineering & Technology from below link.