WB Laxmi Bhandar Beneficiary List 2022: WB Laxmi Bhandar Prakalp Scheme is a state government funded scheme which is implemented by the Department of Women & Child Development and Social Welfare, Government of West Bengal. Under Laxmi Bhandar Yojana, WB state government is going to provide financial support to the women head of the families living in both urban and rural areas of the state.
West Bengal state government will provide monthly Rs. 500 to Families of general category and Rs. 1000 to families of SC / ST under Laxmi Bhandar Yojana. The main motive of the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme is to ensure the social security of the women of the state by providing them basic income support on monthly basis. The scheme will help 1.6 crore families across the state. Those who wish to be a part of this scheme and want to get benefits of Laxmi Bhandar Scheme, register themselves at official website.
WB Laxmi Bhandar Beneficiary List 2022
Complete process to check West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Beneficiary list is given below.
Step 1 : Visit Government of West Bengal Lakshmir Bhandar official portal https://socialsecurity.wb.gov.in/.
Step 2 : Home page of the website will open.
Step 3 : Enter registered mobile number, OTP and login.
Step 4 : The beneficiary payment status and the final list of eligible women candidates is available on official portal.
Laxmi Bhandar Scheme West Bengal Details
|Scheme Name||Laxmi Bhandar Prakalpa Scheme|
|Concerned Authority||Department of Women & Child Development and Social Welfare, Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||West Bengal State Women|
|Benefit||Financial support and basic income to the rural and urban women in West Bengal|
|Assistance Provide||Rs. 50 0 per month to General category Households.|
Rs. 1000 per month to SC / ST category Households.
|Implementation||Throughout the state|
List of Guidelines for Lakshmi Bhamdar Scheme West Bengal
There are following guidelines issued by the Department of women & Child Development and Social Welfare for Lakshmi Bhamdar Yojana.
- All the women who have residents of West Bengal state whose age is between 25 to 60 years, except those who have permanent jobs in private and govt. sector are eligible for this scheme.
- Casual workers can also fill the application form of WB Lakshmi Bhamdar Scheme.
- The benefit amount will be directly credited to beneficiary accounts, it has been mandatory that beneficiary Aadhaar numbers should be linked with the bank account.
- Beneficiaries will start receiving the amount from September 2021.
WB Laxmi Bhandar Scheme Application Form PDF
West Bengal lakshmi Bhandar Scheme PDF application from can be downloaded from below link.
Laxmi Bhandar Scheme Benefits List 2022
There are following benefits of laxmi bhandar beneficiary list
- The West Bengal government has launched a new WB Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana scheme.
- A female head of the household will be provided with financial support through this program.
- Each category of the general category will receive Rs 500 per month, and each category of the SC/ST category will receive Rs 1,000 per month.
- West Bengal benefits from this scheme to the tune of 1.6 crore households.
- It has been designed to meet the average state household consumption expenditure of Rs 5249 per month.
- Those who qualify for the program will be able to cover 10% to 20% of their monthly costs
- Under this scheme, beneficiaries will receive payments directly into their bank accounts
- A household from an SC or ST community can apply under this program.
- The West Bengal government has set aside Rs 12900 crores to implement this program.
- Trinamool Congress also included Lakshmi Bhandar in its election manifesto for West Bengal.